Prescription requests must be made in writing and can be made in a number of ways:
- Online - Follow the link at the top of this page to complete registration. Please be made aware you will need to attend the surgery with proof of ID after completing your online registration, this removes any restriction and gives patient access to their medications for ordering.
- In person - use the pre-printed form attached to your prescription (or a request form available from reception)
- Telephone - Requests will be accepted only in extreme circumstances and are normally reserved for our terminally ill patients
- By post - send it to us with a stamped addressed envelope or a postage stamp.
- By fax - to 01229 842429.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
If you have a query regarding your prescription or your medications please telephone the surgery using option 1 (Please note: We Do Not Accept Requests for Prescriptions Over The Telephone)
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account. In an emergency we'll try to provide same day collection.